Pages

Sunday 12 November 2006

Business Law student

I'm taking a course on Business Law this semester. Surprise, surprise, law is actually quite a colourful subject.

I'm very fortunate to get Prof. Akram as my teacher. He's got a very strong grasp on the subject and uses the old school method of delivering his material (no Powerpoint slides, the projector is only for display the Windows screensaver in giant size). Plus he's a quite a funny guy and even pokes fun at himself. ("I hate lawyers. Sometimes I even hate myself.")

Prof. Akram is one of the teachers who go great lengths to get people interested in a subject. A student may not understand the importance of that subject, but a teacher does. And if he or she believes so, he or she will try hard to convey that across using any means possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 introspector. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan