Pages

Monday 26 March 2007

Goals. Need 'em

I'm learning something new about myself. As a worker, I'm quite lost without goals. I've seen/felt this before actually, just hadn't realised at those times.

I practically begged my employer for a definite goal. Should I do this? How about this? How many? Would you like to pick which ones or leave that to me?

My employer's reply: do task#1, and task#2, #roundnumber much, you pick, up to you.

Immediately after that I feel my motivation surging up. I feel like I've been lost in a cavern for days and finally standing several feet away from the entrance. I see light. I see possibilities. I see a place to where I can go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 introspector. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan