Pages

Monday 5 September 2005

Roasted corn



Roasted corn usually usually reminds me of Tok Wan. My grandfather. This is one of his favourite nibbles.

He is in town after undergoing an endoscopic procedure about a week ago. He was scheduled for surgery but the doctors decided against it after considering the fact that he is now 77. He is resting at our home at the moment.

When I saw this plate yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised and I tried to remember the time I saw roasted corn. I realised that usually I would be eating roasted corn when he is around. Nobody I know loves roasted corn right down to the last kernel like he does.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 introspector. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan