Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2005

Working in groups

It seems that full-time students here at my school are literally swimming in the course work. Stop moving and sink yourself.

Group work is unavoidable. And for me, I have different people for different groups in different classes. Not a single person is in the same two groups as I am. Without me, these groups will be mutually exclusive in terms of members.

This can be to a disadvantage since the rest of the group may not understand the workload you're already carrying. They may ask for your contribution without knowing that you're already up to your nose with other things.

But it's not all bad. Most importantly I've managed to gain experiences from working with different people. There were moments of blazing debates and bruised egos. But there were moments when we learned new stuff from each other and shared a couple of laughs.

At the end of the day, we returned to same spot again, as friends and fellow learners, to fix ourselves a nice, warm cup of drink over at the beverage/coffee machine. We are united by our belief, friendship and our quest for knowledge and success.

And free coffee and Milo.

Meanwhile, this weblog will be taking a break for about a month. Come listen to the sound of My whirring head and let me know what you heard. Feedbacks are most appriciated.

6 comments:

IeNa said...

rollie,

i think i know you.

you are specky and always wearing snow cap, rite?

r.o.l. said...

I am specky but I don't always wear a snow cap.

"Always wearing a snow cap..." You make me sound like I'm some kind of mountain.

IeNa said...

no no rollie, sorry if my statement ever offended you, i dun personally mean that actually :)

used to see you in the resource room, tapi segan nak tegur. nantilah kalau ada rezeki, saya bagi salam insya Allah :)

r.o.l. said...

Heh. No, I'm not at all offended.

I was looking at a graphics tutorial the other day on how to draw an image of a mountain. One of the parts shown was how to draw the mountain's snowcap and it suddenly occured to me that (some) mountains have snowy parts at the top and people call that (guess what?) a snowcap.

IeNa said...

Yeah, i know. I was laughing jugak when you've mentioned that you sound like some kind of mountain when i highlighted abt the snowcap.

Sorry again hehe.

So how's your study now? Use to see your classmates having discussion in the Resource Room, all seems so hardworking, impress juga ler :)

sakinah said...

assalamu'alaikum rollie,
jazakallah for the comment in animemuslimah and the references..i need those to enhance my knowledge on my drawings...for the time being masa lapang takder, sekarang ni masa sibuk...alhamdulillah...wassalaam!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 introspector. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan