Pages

Saturday 7 January 2006

2006 and Aidiladha: Two reasons to be glad and happy

Time sure can fly. By now you've probably dumped the 2005 calenders down the bin and have the 2006 ones occupying the walls, wallets and whatnots.

And for Muslims, Aidiladha is just a few days away. To all Muslims, Aid Mubarak and may Allah grant us the will, guidance and strength to serve Him better.

After a month at Wordpress.com, I'm now back. I gave Wordpress a good overall 'inspection' and I'm happy to recommend to anyone who's interested.

Please give a while to resolve the dizziness that the new year, mid-terms and pending assignments have left me with before I could write a proper post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 introspector. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan