Pages

Monday 30 January 2006

Rozen Maiden: Träumend



It's been along time since I've posted anything about anime.

Rozen Maiden: Träumend is the second season of Rozen Maiden, which I've just finished watching recently. It's probably the last (or one of the last) series that I'm going to download, since I keep all my anime in the harddisk and I'm fast running out free space.

Träumend continues from last season's conclusion. It's still about the Rozen Maidens: mysterious, mechanical but life-like dolls that wield a magic-like power, but this time all of the remaining Rozen Maidens have appear. New dangers, new friends and new things to be learned about the maidens. I've downloaded up to the 6th episode, and it's starting to look like a season to remember.

This series has grown on me. I guess maybe because of the characters. They're lovely in their own sort of way. That's something that's unique about anime and manga. They let the characters lead the story, not the other way around.

And, before I forget, have a wonderful Maal Hijrah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 introspector. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan