Pages

Sunday 22 May 2005

Present ideas

I've been busy lately taking care of many things. Including going to my cousin's engagement ceremony this afternoon.

From what I'm told, it's going to be small ceremony. My cousin, who's a year older than me, is getting engaged to a girl who lives near our house, about a 10 minutes drive away. We expect the details of the upcoming wedding to be discussed by both sides today. Somehow I feel like I'm going to peace-treaty signing.


Qui-Gon in a comfy Jediwear ensemble
My congratulations to my cousin, Ucin, on the engagement. It's going to be my first time going to an engagement ceremony as part of the 'grown up members' of the rombongan (party). If all goes well, insya-Allah, I'll have to get my cousin a good wedding present.

Maybe I'll make him a Jedi robe. That should be an original wedding gift. I have to find out how much he likes Star Wars first.

Maybe his wife-to-be is also a Star Wars aficionado. In that case: one his and hers Jedi robe set, coming up!



Sorted under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009 introspector. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan